Facebook event page
Ross Community Center
1000 Ross Municipal Drive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15237
A FUN, 45-MINUTE LONG BICYCLE RIDE THROUGH ROSS TOWNSHIP SPONSORED BY 'WALK // BIKE ROSS', PROMOTING BICYCLE SAFETY AND AWARENESS
WHEN: Sunday, August 13, 2017
9:00 am – Welcome Orientation and Safety Briefing
9:10 am — Leave Ross Township Community Center
WHERE: Meet at Ross Township Community Center Parking Lot
• Cyclists Leave Ross Township Community Center via Evergreen Rd.
• Turn Right onto Babcock Blvd., proceed north to Three Degree Rd.
• Turn Right, Continue up hill on Babcock Blvd.
• Turn Right onto Browns Lane, Follow Browns Ln. to McKnight Rd.
• Turn Right on McKnight Road, continue to Big Lots Parking Lot
• Return to Ross Community Center Parking Lot
Come and join us for this “just for fun” ride!
**PLEASE NOTE: Our group will be bicycling on busy main roads and we will be sharing the road with very heavy car and truck traffic. The route also includes several challenging uphill sections. We recommend that all riders be familiar with bicycle traffic laws and also have the physical ability to safely complete the route. Riders participate at their own risk. Parents are strongly cautioned to evaluate the cycling abilities of all family members before allowing them to participate in the ride (we suggest that all riders be at least 14 years of age to participate)