Facebook event page
The Midwife Center for Birth & Women's Health
2831 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15222
*** This event is at capacity for RSVPs! We are looking to add another date in the upcoming months for those still interested. If you would like to be notified about our next Meet the Birth Professionals event or if a space opens up for this 10/12 event, please contact Renae at [email protected]
We invite you to The Midwife Center for an evening of conversation and learning! Free with RSVP (info below).
• Discuss the state of childbirth in the United States
• Learn about what it takes to become a midwife, a nurse, a lactation consultant, doula, or another type of professional who works in birthing and reproductive care
• Meet our midwives and providers
• Learn about The Midwife Center's services
Panelists & Speakers
• Jatolloa Davis, MSN, CNM, midwife at The Midwife Center
• Ngozi Tibbs, MPH, LCCE, IBCLC, Midwife Center Board Member and founder of the Pittsburgh Black Breastfeeding Circle
• Sachi Watson, CD, doula, The Birth Circle
• Shannon Williams, RN, CLC, nurse at The Midwife Center
This event is intended for people who are interested in careers as birth professionals, as well as community organizations and partners who want to become more familiar with The Midwife Center's work. If you have any questions about the event please feel free to contact us at the email address below.
Childcare: If you need childcare, please let us know when you RSVP. Thanks!
Please RSVP by 10/11 with Renae Green, Community Engagement Coordinator at [email protected]
or 412.321.6880 x210