Penn Brew U — Master's Level — Saturday, April 21, 2018 11 am — 2 pm
If you've already attended our 101-level course, or would like to delve into craft beer at a more technical level, consider enrolling in Penn Brew U — Master's level. Our Penn Brew U Master’s curriculum does a deeper dive into the production process, beer tasting, and quality control.
Penn Brew U Master’s Degree Syllabus
· All about the grain bill – grain/beer pairing
· Advanced beer& food pairing
· Off-flavor sensory analysis – how to identify the cause of foul-tasting beer
· Upscale lunch featuring Chef’s selections made with Penn beers
· Know your hops
· Time & temperature, and how they affect beer
Tickets are $53 each and are available for sale at Showclix. Attendees must be 21 or older.