We kinda’ like you, so let's party together for a lovey-dovey adults-only (18+) night at the museum! We know Valentine’s Day is on February 14, but we want to keep love alive one day more for you and a few hundred of your closest soul mates. Your Third Thursday ticket gets you free access to all the following crush-worthy activities:
• Catch Cupid's arrow as True T Entertainment takes over and presents a Valentine's Day-themed game show: MATCH 412, hosted by Pittsburgh's own Princess Jafar and Naheen Cavalleri! Queer love is in the air as participants pay homage to the 1962 television show Match Game. Audience members will be able to participate as contestants try to win a date or glory. Some of Pittsburgh's most innovative queer artists will perform throughout the show from local LGBTQ ensemble KNOwSHADE its Unity Perf.
• Get down to DJ Dezmanian who plays the latest hip hop, house, and pop music before and after MATCH 412.
• Explore our collection on love-centric tours.
• Get all heart-eyed for architecture! Architect Luc Merx and CMU architecture students lead hands-on making experiences and conversations in the Hall of Architecture.
• CMOA exhibitions and collection galleries will be open to fall in love with all night long!
Also, late-night snacks and drinks will be available for purchase from The Café Carnegie.
On the third Thursday of every month, we keep the art galleries open late, turn up the volume, and welcome partners throughout the city to create exciting, one-of-a-kind programs. Explore our exhibitions, enjoy music, indulge in a late-night café menu, and more. Curate your own experience!
Third Thursdays are 18+ events. Support for Third Thursday provided by Citizens Bank, Green Mountain Energy Company, Great Lakes Brewing Company, UPMC Health Plan, Walnut Capital, and Choolaah Indian Bbq-Pgh.