Facebook event page
Antonelli's Event Center
100 Colony Drive, North Huntingdon Township, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Paying it forward
We're assembling a dynamic group of women with BIG hearts and EXTRAORDINARY goals who may not have a whole lot of… time. We've found a simple, straightforward way to engage with our friends in giving back.
PHILANTHROPY CAN BE FUN, FABULOUS, AND EFFICIENT!
Many of you may already be familiar with the Inspired Women of Pittsburgh Chapter, founded by Debra Dion Krischke and the South Pittsburgh Chapter headed up by Kym Gable. Between these two alone over $85,000 has been generated for Women in just 3 years!
The organization's Facebook page and website, inspiredwomen.com
, has all the information, but here are the basics:
* Happy Hour Meetings quarterly — only 4 times a year.
* 2 meetings are for local; 2 meetings are for global non-profits benefiting women and girls
* Meetings last 1 HOUR!
* Nominated local and global non-profits share their stories
* We vote for one charity to receive 100% of donations
* Members pledge $100 a quarter, with funds going directly to
*There is a networking component as well
If you are interested in the New East-Westmorelnad Chapter, post away. This is the first pilot meeting
«Creating space for women who have more in their lives to take action on behalf of women who have less» is our Mission…
If you know someone with whom that resonates, invite them to our group as well!
Join the FB group… Inspired Women — Pay it Forward East/Westmoreland Chapter…