Join art friends at the Summer Art Reunion, GPAC's annual potluck Cookout to celebrate Pittsburgh's Creative Community — We'll provide the main course, you bring the sides and the desserts!
Come find us in the Community Room (adjacent to the Car and Carriage Museum) and then feel free to take advantage of all of the amazing things you can do at the Frick, including Kyle Lacy and the Harlem River Noise, Bulldawgs, BRGR, Oakmont BBQ, and Sugar & Spice Ice Cream food trucks. Performances begin at approximately 6:30 p.m.
Frick visitors will be able to:
• Enjoy free performances and family-friendly activities.
• Tour Clayton, the historic Frick family home.
• Dine at The Café at the Frick from 5:30–8:00 p.m. Reservations welcomed, and are available to members and non-members.
• Mingle at the wine bar on the terrace of The Frick Art Museum (cash bar).
• Enjoy fare from a diverse selection of local food trucks.
• Picnic on the Frick grounds—visitors may bring their own basket, blanket and beverages! The Café offers bottled wine sales.
• Shop at the Frick Museum Store.